A Journey to My Authentic Self
A Lucky Medium
I discovered mediumship by luck. As a part of my doctoral research, I studied Mediums to understand how they access a field of information they call Spirit. My research led to studying mediumistic techniques and ultimately to becoming a medium.
On Becoming a Medium
As a child I just knew things. Mediums refer to this ability as clair-cognizance or clear knowing. This ability was subtle, random, and occasional, but it sparked my curiosity. As I matured, I paid closer attention to the experiences and learned to recognized the signs. However, I did not know there was a discipline called mediumship, and I did not know you could learn how to access this field of information or Spirit. For me, my clear knowing was mystical, and my efforts to understand the dynamic led me on a life-long journey. Spirit is entwined with our world and we are tuning devices capable of receiving information from this ethereal dimension. My journey was learning to recognize, to develop, and to expand my tuning device.
A Comprehensive Approach
I studied these modes of reception both experientially and academically — through sacred practice, cultural understanding, and metaphysical philosophy. My dissertation is a philosophical inquiry into the link between the mystical with the material – particularly a quantum understanding of Clair-cognizance. My studies led to both practical and teaching certification in Evidential Mediumship, Trance Channeling, Active Dreamwork, and Soul Journeying.
Degrees, Certifications & Publications:
Stanley, K. (2021). Entangling Dreams: A trans-rational encounter with the math of Psyche and Physis. In F. Carminati, G. Galli-Carminati, & F. Martin (Eds.), Quantum Psyche II: Quantum Psychoanalysis. A compendium to Quantum Psyche.
Degrees & Certifications:
- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Wisdom Studies, Ubiquity University, April 2019, Near-English Nonsense and trans-sense thinking: A mind meld with the In-formation Field. Advisor: Raymond A. Moody, M.D.
- Master of Arts in Wisdom Studies, Wisdom University, April 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin, Madison, June 1981
- Tony Stockwell Trance/Progressive Mediumship Training:
- Master Class Mentorship Certification, April 2021
- Advanced Trance Connection Certification II, June 2021
- Trance Connection & Associated Phenomena Certification I, June 2020
- Advanced Spirit Worker Certification, Dec. 2019
- Spiritual Teacher Training Certification, Oct. 2019
- Evidential Mediumship Training:
- Tutors affiliated with Arthur Finley College of Spiritualism & Psychic Sciences: Mavis Pittilla, Tony Stockwell, Brian Robertson, Simon James, and Janet Nohavec (2016-2018)
- The Journey Within Spiritualists National Union Church: Reverend Janet Nohavec, John Holland, and The Journey Within affiliated tutors (2016-2018)
- National Guild of Hypnotists:
- Consulting Hypnotist Certification, Janice Matturro, January 2016
- Past-Life Regression Levels I & II Certification, David Quigley, June 2016
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Level I Certification, Janice Matturro, March 2017
- Ericksonian Induction Technique, Shaun Brookhouse, June 2017
- Robert Moss Active Dreamwork:
- Active Dreamwork Teacher Certification Levels I and II, July 2015
- Active Dreamwork Training, Esalen Institute, 2014
- Weekend Workshops, Gore Mountain, 2015-2019
Krista Stanley, Ph.D
Trance Mediumship . Soul Journeying . Active Dreamwork