a call to attention
As a kid, I had a random ability to just know things. Specifically, this is called clear-knowing or claircognizance. As I matured, I explored this unusual way of knowing. Thus, began an epic journey traversing the varied landscapes of consciousness, and to becoming a medium.
Surprisingly, this clear-knowing is a call-to-attention rather than an information download. It focuses attention on information potentials rather than definitive understanding. Long story short, we are tuning devices, and we use our five embodied senses and our sixth intuitive sense to commune with a magnanimous and intelligent multiverse.
a curious seeker
While researching my doctoral dissertation, a friend of a friend of a friend told me about mediumship—the ability to access “Spirit” at will to retrieve verifiable information. In general, my experience with “access” was random and sporadic. I was not aware you could develop this skill. In effect, my curiosity prompted my pursuit to learn this skill first-hand.
a studied medium
Fortuitously, my experiential training dovetailed with my academic endeavors, which included sacred practice, mysticism, metaphysical philosophy, transpersonal psychology, archetypal astrology, and scientific inquiry – particularly a quantum understanding of consciousness and information transfer.
Consequently, this led to a master and doctoral degree in Wisdom Studies, and practical and teaching certification as a trance medium, evidential medium, Active Dreamwork practitioner/teacher, consulting hypnotist, and kairomancer (one who navigates via synchronicity and meaningful correspondences).
Mediumship requires a clear mind, direct intention, a fearless approach and a deep desire to service the health of humanity. This seems a tall order until you step on the path. Then, you find assistance, compassion and caring all along the way.
degrees, certifications & publications:
Stanley, K. (2021). Entangling Dreams: A trans-rational encounter with the math of Psyche and Physis. In F. Carminati, G. Galli-Carminati, & F. Martin (Eds.), Quantum Psyche II: Quantum Psychoanalysis. A compendium to Quantum Psyche.
degrees & certifications:
- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Philosophy, Wisdom Studies, Ubiquity University, Wisdom School of Graduate Studies, April 2019, Near-English Nonsense and trans-sense thinking: A mind meld with the In-formation Field. Advisor: Raymond A. Moody, M.D.; Consulting Expert: Calen Rayne, Ph.D.
- Master of Arts in Wisdom Studies, Wisdom University, April 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin, Madison, June 1981
- Tony Stockwell Trance/Progressive Mediumship Training:
- Master Class Mentorship Certification, April 2021
- Advanced Trance Connection Certification II, June 2021
- Trance Connection & Associated Phenomena Certification I, June 2020
- Advanced Spirit Worker Certification, Dec. 2019
- Spiritual Teacher Training Certification, Oct. 2019
- Evidential Mediumship Training:
- Tutors affiliated with Arthur Finley College of Spiritualism & Psychic Sciences: Mavis Pittilla, Tony Stockwell, Brian Robertson, Simon James, and Janet Nohavec (2016-2018)
- The Journey Within Spiritualists National Union Church: Reverend Janet Nohavec, John Holland, and The Journey Within affiliated tutors (2016-2018)
- National Guild of Hypnotists:
- Consulting Hypnotist Certification, Janice Matturro, January 2016
- Past-Life Regression Levels I & II Certification, David Quigley, June 2016
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Level I Certification, Janice Matturro, March 2017
- Ericksonian Induction Technique, Shaun Brookhouse, June 2017
- Robert Moss Active Dreamwork:
- Active Dreamwork Teacher Certification Levels I and II, July 2015
- Active Dreamwork Training, Esalen Institute, 2014
- Weekend Workshops, Gore Mountain, 2015-2019
the krista vibe
spirit communication . soul journeying . active dreamwork